Friday, June 8, 2012

Gotye & chicken names

Normally, I try to find some song that is in some way related to something for our Friday, End-of-the-Week, Blogging-Wrap-up, Musical Interlude. Not this week. I thought I'd add a little international flair to The Nearly Constant Gardener today. This week's song comes all the way from Belgium, or Australia. I'm not entirely clear on exactly where Gotye is from.


Please excuse the oddly unappealing partial nudity. I picked this because I like the song, but after seeing the video, I wavered a bit on actually using it for the blog. In the end, I think the body paint thing is an interesting concept.

I'm also happy to announce that I (finally) decided to choose names for the new chickens based on your suggestions. The winners are:
Eunice (like a Kennedy)

Lady Archibald

2 comments:

  1. Let me just start by saying that I am annoyingly addicted to that song. And I like nude men. Oh, I just hate the word nude. So Im going with naked. I like baked men. Well, naked, but baked is fine. Anyway good choice.

    Speaking of. Amazing name choices. Especially that Lady Archibald. That is some fancy name that chicken has for there. And Eunice is just long for Ninny. So, I am going to stick with that, too. Well, at least when you aren't around, and I am partaking in an all girl chicken slumber party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I am a bit retarded this morning. Can you even read that mess. Lord! It was naked Gotye. He made me stupid.

      Delete